• Works with On and Off -Premise Channel/Customer Marketing Managers to develop national and/or regional account-specific programs for customers for assigned brand(s). Provides the tools necessary for the field to place allocations.
• Works with Customer & Channel Sales Promotion Manager to ensure programs are completed by specified due dates.
• Works with National/Regional On and Off premise teams to ensure National Account marketing requests are completed on a timely basis.
• Facilitates work flow between National Account, brand teams and brand sales promotion teams.
• Works closely with our print partners to ensure quotes and timeline expectations are met.
• Leads the necessary logistics behind every key program and promotion.
• Maintains all National Account promotional calendars and communicates out to the National/Regional Account teams and sales teams.
• Leads necessary legal approvals for National Account programs.
• Works with Insights and Category Management analysts. Utilizes data gathered through research/analysis to develop programs to support brand strategies and to capitalize on specific account opportunities to enhance brand and portfolio growth
• Works with clearing house to obtain coupon redemption for each program. Manages coupon redemption history by customer, by partner and by brand. Ensures there is no abuse by independent off-premise accounts.
• Provides understanding and develops local category best practices and transfers knowledge to sales teams for implementation.
• Utilizes information from a range of sources to understand market and channel trends, competition, customer strategies and brand strategies.
Analyzes business trends and clearly understands competition.
• Evaluate program results including takeaway and costs.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of related work experience within the beverage or CPG industry or work experience equivalent.
• Experience working with various software packages, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SAP.
• Excellent tactical skills; demonstrates the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of extended sales and brand teams.
• Resourceful; Understands how to get things done by leveraging resources from a wide range of sources.
• Sound Financial Skills; experience managing a budget
• Demonstrates personal honesty and integrity
• Hard-worker with ability to work flexible schedule to meet deadlines
• Ability to independently plan and prioritize multiple diverse work projects within the department.
• Demonstrates oral and written communication skills.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Louisville, KY