We currently have an opportunity for a Staff Accountant located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois.
As a Staff Accountant, you will provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts, developing nonstandard reports and statements, and forecasting.
- Participate in and/or lead cross-functional teams on special projects
- Interpret and identify trends or deviations from standards
- Calculate an record monthly adjustments
- Monitor accounting and perform reconciliations
You will play an integral role forecasting and reflecting the interrelations of accounting, cost budgeting, or comparable information in a highly collaborative environment.
You will love it here if…
- You enjoy solving problems
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are analytical
- You pay great attention to details
We need you to have:
- BA/BS in accounting
- 6+ years of related professional and progressive Accounting experience
- Experience with large automated financial systems such as SAP or JDE
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or another advanced degree
- CPA certification
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lake Forest, IL