Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Operational Specialist in our Energy Services - Logistics group located in Dilley, Texas. If you are a dedicated professional with a desire to work in the Oilfield providing exceptional customer service, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base hourly rate and benefits.
Territory / Location Information:
This position is based in Dilley, Texas and covers approximately a 60 mile radius of the surrounding area.
Primarily responsible for providing the administration of chemicals to treat various water conditions on Frac locations, providing customer feedback, catching samples, and recording inventory. This role puts the candidate at the frontline, being the sole Nalco Champion employee on site, who will act as an ambassador showcasing the value we bring to our customers. Shifts can be up to 15 hours long, therefore the safe execution of your tasks is of paramount importance. This position will follow a rotating schedule that will be determined by the Operations Manager.
- Load trailers and schedule runs to replenish inventory on your location
- Maintain equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections
- Responsible for navigating via “oilfield directions” safely to and from job sites.
- Maintain hours of work by using Turnpike reporting
- Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards
- Operate Frac trailer designed to inject chemical into water transfer lines
- Wear appropriate safety gear at all times during operations
- Keeps current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills
- Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment
- Minimum high school graduate or GED
- Have a current Class C Driver's License (CDL is a plus), issued by the state in which the candidate resides
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (3 years)
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role.
- Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies, trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters, printers and gauges
- Experience with handling products in various types of packages including bulk, drums, Porta-Feeds and mini/micro-feed units
- Experience in customer relations
- Experience performing warehouse duties, which include preventative maintenance duties, inventory and ordering of chemicals, receiving incoming shipments, organizing warehouse for safe and efficient chemical storage, operation of customized chemical manufacturing equipment and the upkeep of warehouse grounds
- Awareness of chemical safety and the measures to take in the event of skin contact or spill
- Mechanically inclined
- Class A or B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements preferred
- Prior Nalco Champion Experience preferred
Location/Region: Dilley, TX