The Account Manager maintains and builds relationships with assigned business customers. The Account Manager's number one responsibility is managing the customer's experience in order to exceed expectations and prevent customer churn. The Account Manager will represent all ImOn business product suite and services to their assigned customers while learning the customer's business plans and ensuring their needs and expectations are met.Requirements:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Assists and helps meet assigned targets for additional sales volume and account objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develops and delivers renewal plans successfully for each assigned customer as they emerge from their current commitments.
- Works closely with ImOn business areas of Sales, Customer Care, Engineering, Provisioning, Project Management, Accounting and any other business area involved with customer servicing to provide for customer needs.
- Maintains and continues to develop relevant product and business knowledge, techniques and skills as prescribed by the company.
- Develops and delivers a consistent referral plan from assigned customer base in order to introduce new opportunities to the company.
- Achieves or exceeds company churn rate goals.
- Assists and meets assigned customer revenue growth goals.
- Meets assigned weekly and monthly activity goals.
- Completes customer account plans that meet company expectations.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company goals.
- Completes required training and development objectives within assigned time frames.
- Completes and submits company required reports on time and meets the quality expectations of those reports.
Required Experience, Training and Special Qualifications:
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum of four to five years of account management experience in business-to-business sales or service environment.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of MS Office products required.
Location/Region: Cedar Rapids, IA