The Beam Team are currently seeking candidates for Site Lead to supervise reset/remodel teams in major retail chains. If you have experience construction, managing crews on multiple projects within a region, can travel when required and have a clean background please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.
Site lead works hands-on with the team, to safely move and reposition beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; relabel shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- Ideal candidates will have at least one year experience in retail resets, merchandising, and/or light construction, and will have experience traveling to different project sites and managing teams within a region.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking, and be able to pull, push and lift materials up to 50 - 75 pounds.
- Must have basic hand tools (cordless drill, hammer, screwdrivers, pliers, etc.).
- Be available for day shift as well as for third shift and weekends.
- Be available to travel within your local state and nearby states with overnight stays (company paid) when needed.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting on-time, work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Must have your own reliable transportation that you do not share.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license and up to date auto insurance.
- Must be able and willing to consent to taking and passing drug and background screenings.
- Must be willing to share a hotel room with another crew member while traveling when needed.
SITE LEAD MUST ALSO:
- Have experience managing multiple projects within a region, and in managing crews during reset/remodel, meeting hours expectations while maintaining work quality.
- Transmit reports on project progress, evaluations, hours and any issues.
- Have a solid background in the safe use of basic hand tools including hammers, scrapers and drills as well as other common equipment such as pallet jacks, following all Company and Client safety practices without exception.
- Have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients and team members in an efficient, professional manner.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $16.00 BOE
The Beam Team is a leading national retail services firm that has been providing installation, remodeling, assembly and fixture repair for over 25 years. Our technology enabled project management processes, 500+ full-time trained employees and strategic locations throughout the country give the Beam Team a unique advantage in providing retailers fast, efficient and accurate service solutions. With The Beam Team, our work is on time, on budget, and guaranteed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Location/Region: Kansas City, KS (US)