Is this position right for you?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Schedule is rotational, mornings and evening shifts to include weekdays, weekends and holidays. Shifts are scheduled between the hours of 7:30am and 9:00pm.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Basic computer and tablet knowledge (Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Must be comfortable with commission-based pay
- Must have reliable transportation to Downtown Chicago (discounted parking is available for team members)
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.