- Wealth & Retirement Administration is seeking a senior financial industry professional to assist with requirements gathering, business analysis and other product and project management related tasks. This position will report to the Head of Product Management and Delivery for US Based Trust Systems.
Major responsibilities include:
- Assist with Product Leadership activities such as support of Client Advisory Committees, Focus Groups, Trust User Group Committees, Product Updates, etc.
- Product Rollouts
- Custom Resale Promotion and Coordination
- Business Requirements Definition Documentation/Approval
- Project Estimation
- Functional Specification Documentation/Approval
- Project Change Management/Approval
- Status Meetings/Reporting
- Issue Resolution
- Project Coordination
- Client User Acceptance Testing Support
- Other tasks as appropriate
- Provide support in all aspects of Development, QA, UAT and Production implementations
- Manage expectations with Customers to optimize impact of solution delivery
- Enhance partnership with Customers to identify additional business opportunities for Customer and SunGard
- First level of Customer escalation
- 10+ years of financial industry
- 10+ years of project management experience
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex data quickly, identify potential problem areas and drive issues to closure
- Overall ability to adapt quickly in a fast-growing and changing environment
- Familiarity with working with multiple offshore, outsourced and vended support and partnership working models
- Utilizing various internally and market standard tools, demonstrated ability to develop, gather and use key metrics to illustrate trends and work towards improved condition
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to build solutions that are right for the customer
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong initiative-taking, leadership and influencing skills
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Boston, MA