The Personal Producer NetworkJOB TITLE:
Part Time Administrative AssistantREPORTS TO:
Executive Administrative Assistant FLSA Status:
Non - exemptSUMMARY / JOB PURPOSE
Provides administrative support to independent agents and agencies. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages; meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Reviews and responds to daily internal/external mail; sends and receives faxes
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails and faxes
- Coordinates meetings, including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by supervisor
- Opportunity to earn additional income (commissions) once insurance license is obtained. Company supported training is provided to obtain license.
- Case management- follow up pending agent business and requests
- High School Diploma, three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Excel Skills, Typing and other Microsoft Office Products.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Sit for prolonged periods.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Accurately complete detailed forms and reports
Location/Region: Cedar Rapids, IA