TAI is currently seeking a qualified Program Manager to support our client, a design build general contractor, based out of Boise, ID. The Program Manager will be responsible for collaborating between pre-construction and design teams within the company. Industries served include Agricultural, Food Processing, Consumer goods, Distribution, Cold Storage, and Heavy Industrial.
Primary role and responsibilities of this position is to provide industry knowledge, experience and insights to assist with the development, implementation and management of Design, Pre-construction and Operational activities to ensure Client goals and/or deliverables are achieved. Potential candidates should be motivated, innovative, and energetic individuals with a desire to join a growth-based company willing to provide tools, training and guidance to achieve personal advancement while delivering construction projects for our clients nationwide.
- Assist project stakeholders to establish project goals and objectives
- Assess operational throughputs to determine project viability
- Establish technical parameters of solution providers in support of established criteria
- Assist Design team with development of conceptual plans and lay-outs
- Assist Pre-Construction team with development of preliminary budgets and allowances
- Assist Operations team with development of project phasing and critical path schedules
- Manage scope coordination for development of project cost estimate
- Participate in development of project proposal, presentation and contract negotiations
- Perform on-site project assessments as part of corporate quality control program.
- 10+ years’ specialized knowledge of Manufacturing practices and strong understanding of facility design/construction process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering (any discipline), Business, or related field experience.
- Mastery of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated understanding of construction means and methods.
- Experience with Project Cost Estimating
- Experience with Contract Management
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Professional attitude, dedication to company culture and overall desire to succeed
- Travel as necessary nationwide; client presentations, kick-off meetings, progress meetings, etc.
TAI provides a complete range of Engineering, Management, and Technical Services to Industry and Manufacturing. Our motto “Partnering with Industry for Success” has been a defining principle in determining the structure of our company and remains ever present in our company’s operational considerations.
TAI has the know-how to serve a broad range of industries. Fundamental Engineering, Management, and Technical Service means and methods are adapted to the specific demands of each unique market sector. Where applicable, Best Practices are cross pollinated to new market sectors allowing TAI to bring unique solutions to our clients’ challenges.
Location/Region: Nampa, ID (US)