Looking for someone who is passionate about improving the lives of older adults as they age. Our company is licensing content to companies and organizations who serve the older generation and caregivers.
We are seeking a Sales & Business Development Professional to become an integral part of our team! The position starts as a COMMISSION ONLY position. It would start as part-time with options to grow into full time with Base Salary + Commission. There are endless growth opportunities and the first few sales would be a way for the company and employee to get to know each other and become a great team. We are looking for a DEAL CLOSER- someone who is highly driven and motivated to succeed and grow with this company and wants to make a difference in other people's lives.
Our passion is impacting lives and seeing caregivers and older adults thrive as they age.
- Educate and sell company products and services to new and existing customers clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by deadline
- Close and follow up on sales transactions
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Previous experience in sales and/or business development
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Some experience in the aging industry is a plus
Our team is made up of highly passionate and driven individuals who seek to positively impact the lives of older adults and caregivers. Staying active as you age is one of the most important factors in living a healthy life and thriving. In a world where we are seeing the biggest ever population of older adults, our company offers a much needed resource.
Headquartered in Colorado, our company is web based and our team is located in various places around the world. Our current initiative is to have sales representation in various areas around the US. We are a start up company and in the growth stage. Looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our team and partner for success.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA (US)