Ideal candidate can also:
- Design and produce a high volume of email and web design on tight deadlines
- Stay up to date on trends; love them
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet business goals
- Create compelling typographic designs, while following brand standards
- Be an organized team player, willing to pitch in as needed
(If you are a recent college grad with an online portfolio and internship experience - OK to apply)
This position is an excellent resume builder and portfolio enhancer.
*please note: if you are offered the job and accept, there is a drug and background screen
- Must have ONLINE PORTFOLIO showing design and understanding of Digital Design
- Agency, In-House or Publication/Editorial WEB/DIGITAL experience preferred (1-10+years)
- Total command of Adobe Creative Suite (PHOTOSHOP, Illustrator, some InDesign)
- You can work both autonomously and collaboratively to solve creative challenges, while staying within brand standards!
- Fabulous "can do" attitude, sense of humor appreciated, willing to shift on the fly while still completing assigned tasks
- HTML, CSS, and Dreamweaver understanding
Aquent is the world's largest staffing firm for marketing and creative talent! Why Aquent?
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k Benefits after 4 weeks
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Excellent Referral Bonus Program
Location/Region: Menomonee Falls, WI (US)