We are looking to hire an Associate, Web Marketing; reporting to the Director, Marketing and Communications, this person will promote the ASID brand and programs through digital communications tools. This position will be responsible for maintaining aspects of the ASID website (asid.org) ensuring information delivery that is accurate and visually appealing. The Associate, Web Marketing will also be one of the staff members responsible for crafting and formatting all ASID mass e-mail communications. This position will assist ASID staff and departments in the development of web content, ensuring consistent voice, relevance, and information accuracy standards.
The person we are looking for has a minimum of two years relevant experience in online marketing content including managing content and production for high traffic websites. The candidate will fulfill the following:
• Serve as a web content expert responsible for ensuring that the content and design of the site is of high quality standards and lends itself to a positive end user experience.
• Lay out, design, and send e-communications including promotional e-mails and e-newsletters.
• Assist in promoting the website as a marketing tool. Uses analytics data to drive content strategy, including search terms, and inbound links.
• Execute processes that support and maintain a smooth flow of website work requests.
• Consult with web development consultants to ensure optimal functionality of the site.
• Assist with development and content management of ancillary websites including the events microsites.
• Assist in identifying target audiences and using the proper outlets to present relevant information.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director, Marketing and Communications and the Vice President, Communications.
The candidate will possess the following experience or credentials:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, IT, or related field with a minimum of two years relevant experience in online marketing content including managing content and production for high traffic websites;
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills;
• E-mail Marketing Platforms.
• Traditional writing skills and expertise in New Media is required;
• HTML expertise and experience with CMS systems;
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Dreamweaver and Photoshop;
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team;
· Google Analytics/GA Dev Tools
· Project Management Applications
Ability to collaborate with talented team members to implement within structured time-frames while coordinating with the general voice of the membership.
Experience in associations servicing members and their profession is preferred; experience in associations representing the design/built environment also preferred.
To apply, please submit cover letter, writing sample, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com. Applications without submission requirements will not be considered.