Parallel Path, a Boulder, CO based digital marketing agency founded in 2006, is hiring a Performance/Paid Media Solutionist. The chosen candidate will be integral to the continued success of Parallel Path and that of our client partners. This position requires real-world agency Paid Media Management experience as well as impeccable strategic planning and communications skills. You will be tasked with driving growth and retention of our mid-market account portfolio through excellence in Paid Search (PPC), Paid Social, Remarketing, and Display/Video planning, execution, and analysis. You should be comfortable communicating both verbally and through written communication both internally and externally. The Performance Media Specialist will help Parallel Path continue its strong reputation of goal driven success and furthering our vision of “Bettering business through real connections”; are you ready?
This position plays a critical role in extending our mission of enabling our client partners to compete with companies of any size by providing them with the strategies, marketing, insights, and technology that will optimize and transform their business. In addition to relevant technical experience and proven/demonstrable results, the ability to understand and communicate in business terms is critical to this role. This position requires a depth of experience and understanding (technical, operational, strategic) of how to successfully utilize performance media marketing platforms to extend their reach, engage, and convert target participant to meet the goals of mid-market organizations (B2B/B2C). You will possess creativity, problem solving skills, and a keen awareness to market factors and the user journey leveraging these inherent skills to design and deploy successful paid media strategies. Join the revolution!
- Producer – 160+ hours per month working individually and in collaboration with internal teams to meet the goals as defined and agreed upon with client partner
- Builder – Developing performance/paid media strategies that cross channels, platforms, and utilize messaging to drive awareness, leads, revenue, and retention
- Collaborator – Work as team member alongside earned media specialists, data analysts, and strategic consultants to achieve client goals
- Analyst - Analyze both publisher & behavioral data to make decisions across channels and optimize to create efficiencies with media spend, copy, and user engagement.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct full and comprehensive market, competitive research and client analysis
- Develop strategies that cross channels and create synergies to drive increased lead/sales volume across publisher/platforms
- Account setup (including tracking) driven by Parallel Path best practices for account settings and build
- Campaign idea generation , ad copy writing with a keen eye to relevance
- Landing page selection, best practices, optimization, and recommendations
- Ad copy writing
- Bid management/budget management and planning
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reporting
- Trafficking and behavioral analysis
- Forecasting and media planning
- Daily interaction with Strategic Consulting and Earned Media team members
- Proactive strategic account recommendations and activity
- Strong marketing, analyst, & technician skills sets
- Expert knowledge of key publishers & tools, including: Facebook Ad Manager, Google Adwords, Adwords Editor, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Twitter, Linkedin, AdRoll, RocketFuel, Choozle, Google Ad Planner, Google Trends, Criteo, Centro, LiveRamp, SpyFu, Search Console, etc...
- Expert proficiency across all Microsoft Windows/Google Apps products
- Basic understanding of HTML, Java, CSS
- Self-motivated with a keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of the Web industry and technologies
- Exceptional research and organizational skills a must
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workflow and meet tight deadlines
- Thrive in a high demand environment
- Comfortable presenting in a group setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable, loyal, and enthusiastic
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
- Creative thinker
- Problem solver, solution provider
- 3+years experience developing/managing B2B/B2C performance media campaigns across publisher platforms
- Agency experience required
- 2-3 professional references
- Demonstrable success
- Small project before hiring will be mandatory
- BIG egos need not apply!!
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking to continue your professional development at a fast paced and exciting company, email careers (at) parallelpath (dot) com with your cover letter and resume.
Why Parallel Path?
Employees enjoy: Working with seasoned industry experts, awesome work environment, competitive compensation, health coverage, 401(k) with company match, 3 weeks paid vacation, company smart phone allowance & MacBook Pro laptop, company ski days, ongoing training, career advancement & more! We like to win, bike, ski/ride, climb, hike, skate, and have fun. Come work - and play! at Parallel Path.