• Partner with the Technology and Business Development teams to manage and optimize investments to meet business and
financial goals. Become the “go to” business partner for all financial related advice and counsel for these teams. Provide the
required leadership, guidance, analysis, and interpretation of the financials.
• Improve visibility, enhance understanding to drive better decision making
• Drive innovation and improvement by understanding current practice, recommending a course of action, and implementing
cost improvement initiatives which impact the financial results of the company
• Collaborate with the Planning team to lead the annual business plan and periodic forecast updates for the Technology and
Business Development teams. Assess risk, understand gaps, and work with the teams to mitigate impact on future forecast
• Lead the monthly closing activities by gathering inputs performing data analytics to include budget versus actual analysis.
• Develop and maintain financial models to include ROI/cash flow modeling to support business decisions.
• Prepare required financial presentations to improve understanding and visibility to senior leadership.
• Collaborate cross functional and with peers to ensure best practice is followed
• Complete other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
Skills: Strong analytical and financial systems skills are required. Ability to prepare and present meaningful presentations
based on data analysis. Attention to detail; accuracy, data entry, organization, planning, flexibility, time management;
interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills. Additionally, advanced skills working with Microsoft suite of products (Excel,
Word, PowerPoint and Visio) is required.
Experience: 5-10 years of analyst/management experience working in a cross functional business partnering environment. A
strong understanding of accounting application and financial modeling for business justification is required. Prior experience
should include analytics, budgeting, forecasting, and financial system report writing. Experience with, Everest (or SAP Business
Objects), SAP, JD Edwards or other ERP system.
Education: BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent. MBA highly desirable.
Executive search firm specialized in Accounting and Finance, working with hot start-up/pre-IPO, and fortune 500 high-tech companies to help them with all accounting and finance staffing needs offering consultative services. Providing world class service for direct-hire placement from staff level to executive C-level.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA (US)