Media Results is a full-service advertising agency seeking a full-time SEO Manager to add to our team. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can work quickly, is very organized, and has an eye for detail. The majority of our client base is in automotive, so experience in that vertical is highly desired. This position is a senior role within our digital department, and has an aggressive compensation package to match. We are only considering candidates local to the Boston metro area. This is not a remote position.
The SEO Manager is responsible for monitoring clients’ websites to ensure quality, and that all content is kept current. Additionally, the SEO Manager will perform keyword research, identify areas for organic improvement, and implement content, linking, and technical strategies based on the needs of the client. We consistently seek to improve and refine what we do, so the ideal candidate has a mix of core abilities that can contribute to a successful SEO plan, but is also able/willing to seek out new technologies and methodologies that are to our clients’ benefit.
Typical workday is 9–5, Monday–Friday. Some overtime and odd hours may be required.
- 3+ years SEO experience
- Ability to work within multiple content management systems (CMS)
- Strong familiarity with Google Search Console
- Google Analytics certified
- Strong familiarity with Google Tag Manager
- Demonstrated experience with successful implementation of linking campaigns
- Can work independently, and part of a team
- Able to prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Continuous learning – seek out new methodologies that can benefit our clients
- Able to implement technical SEO improvements (i.e. optimize code for faster load times, work with robots.txt to ensure optimal crawling, etc.)
- Perform quarterly SEO audits to identify areas of need
- Utilize keyword research to drive SEO strategy
- Claim, and manage client directory listings, ensuring accuracy
- Perform scheduled website updates, ensure proper tagging, and keyword use as part of overall SEO strategy
- Identify and obtain backlinking opportunities
- Design and implement landing pages
- Assist in developing email campaigns
What We Do:
We are able to provide all forms of marketing and advertising services to our clients. Our creative department produces our own music (we have our own recording studio), video (green screen, and the whole nine yards), and artwork. Our digital team carries out all things online - search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), display, video pre-roll, social media management, and more. Our account team works hand-in-glove with our clients to ensure success, and our retention rates show it works!
- Aggressive salary & bonus structure
- Full Health Insurance (company pays 100%, including family plan)
- Flexible Vacation Time
- 401(k) after 1 year vested
We are a talented group of people that are experiencing tremendous growth, and we're looking for the next individual to join our team to keep the momentum going. If you're looking for an opportunity to make a significant contribution to a growing agency, apply today!
Media Results is a full-service advertising agency with complete in-house production capabilities.
We plan and execute our clients' advertising campaigns on a weekly/monthly basis, which includes: creative concepts, copy writing, media planning and buying, filming and/or voiceover, ad creation/delivery, and media monitoring.
We are a family of loyal, hard-working people whose collective goal is to build the company to new heights.
The workplace is casual, but fast-paced. We all love music (most of us play), and Seinfeld.
If this sounds like the "place to be" (see what I did there, Seinfeld fans?), then give us a call.