A leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals and businesses. With 10,869 Financial Advisors and $1.9 trillion in client balances as of December 31, 2015, we are among the largest businesses of its kind in the world.
Specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance. Financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with a financial advisor committed to their needs — an advisor with access to the investment insights and banking convenience.
The Practice Management Development Associate (PMDA) role is a 43 month development program for professionals who wish to build a wealth management business and become a full-fledged Advisor (FA).
PMDA is a structured and disciplined program that demonstrates our ongoing commitment to the growth and progress of our Financial Advisors. PMDA offers new advisors the most professional and client focused sales, investment, and business management training in the industry. PMDA Associates will build upon their knowledge of these topics throughout the duration of the program, while focusing on developing client relationships.
With the assistance of mentors and managers, our PMDA Associates will learn to develop a pipeline of affluent clients, identify client needs, develop relationships with existing and prospective clients, review investment goals, prepare investment recommendations that align with client goals, and the business management skills needed to operate an optimal practice model.
The Practice Management Development Associate engages in:
- Developing a book of business in order to meet and exceed the required performance hurdles
- Effectively sourcing prospective clients, capitalizing on referrals, assessing customer needs, through collaboration, delivering the full resources of our firm to the client, and delivering highly customized solutions to meet client needs
- Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile and preferences
- Balancing investment management, sales activities, customer service, new client development, administrative, compliance and personal growth and development according to both a day-to-day and longer-term plan
- Planning and managing resources
- lending, planning and investment solutions for a client
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with the management team and informing them of any circumstances that require supervisory attention/review/approval per compliance guidelines and policies
- Completing required training, obtaining industry licenses (Series 7 & 66), mastering assessments, maintaining continuing education requirements and meeting minimum performance standards
The Practice Management Development Associate receives:
- A base salary through the full 43 months in the PMDA program along with bonus potential. Upon completion of the PMDA program, the candidate will be compensated in accordance with the Financial Advisor Incentive Compensation Plan
- World class investment, sales, and business management training throughout their career
- Cutting edge Technology and industry leading platform to leverage for success
- Access to a full array of investment and banking solutions for your clients
- Mentors and Managers located within your local office to work with you towards your success
- PMDA Curriculum that includes CFP course work, wealth management curriculum, licensing and essential skills training from Managers and Mentors
The Practice Management Development program is designed for professionals who are ready to make a career transition and follow their passion of becoming a Financial Advisor.
ELITE Consulting Partners is an Executive Search, Transition Consulting, and Practice Solutions consulting firm focused on providing strategic advice and solutions to all aspects of the Wealth Management and legal services industries. We offer unparalleled service, unbiased advice, and expert guidance to our individual clients, Firm clients, and Corporate clients. We ensure our clients objectives and goals are realized during their due-diligence and transition process.
Elite Consulting Partners works with you as a strategic partner. We serve as the bridge connecting advisors to firms that will maximize opportunity, revenue, and
performance. With our competitive intelligence and exclusive partnerships, we are dedicated to helping you partner with the firm that will best suit your individual
needs and goals.
Our intelligence covers a variety of landscapes including the wirehouse domain, regional firms, independent broker dealers, RIA’s and hybrids. We also have the ability to partner with firms who have additional expertise within independent advisories, M&A’s, practice management, succession planning, and business valuation disciplines. These partnerships allow us to deliver a turn-key consulting experience.
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ (US)