Amazing Listing Coordinator Needed:
You should be an organizer, a positive person, a good communicator - both written and verbal, have excellent computer skills, have a good sense of humor, be a fast learner with a quick mind and be willing to work hard and smart. You'll work at our fast-paced real estate office in San Francisco where we offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. We seek talent above all else so Real Estate experience is not required.
About our Company:
Ascend Real Estate is an innovative company that operates on the cutting edge of technology. Our productivity and marketing systems help our associates significantly grow their business, and save them hours of time from transaction coordination and marketing production so they can focus on what they love, serving clients.
We also work as a team, collaborating together to provide our clients with concierge service at every stage of the transaction. This approach allows us to provide a premium experience for buyers and sellers while allowing our team to have a more balanced life.
- Manage preparation of properties for sale, including identifying improvements that generate a financial return and enhance buyer interest; managing vendors to complete renovation or remodeling on budget and within schedule; coordinating with stagers to enhance the appeal to buyers.
- Prepare and manage budget and schedule for property preparation.
- Identifying and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Communicate with clients regarding vendor’s estimates, payments, deadlines, and work progress;
- Visit open houses to stay on top of local design trends
- California Real Estate Salesperson License
- Experience with interior design, staging or remodeling
- Expertise in budget and schedules
- Experience with residential remodeling strongly preferred
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet established goals and timelines
- Sound business judgment and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively with team members
- Effective time and stress management
- Commitment to flexible working schedule that may include weekends and evenings
- Knowledge of home improvement material costs
- Fluency in Spanish or Mandarin preferred
Compensation DOE based on experience.
Please submit your resume and contact info on our careers page here for the quickest response- https://www.ascendre.com/careers/