Woodbridge Home Exteriors is looking for outgoing individuals to work our booth at home shows, fairs, trade shows and other live events in the DFW and surrounding area. This is a great opportunity for assertive, confident and persuasive individuals who enjoy speaking with all sorts of people. Our reps visit with prospective customers and provide them with the opportunity to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation, in-home consultation with one of our professional design consultants.
We understand that you may not have experience with windows, siding and doors...so, don't worry - we provide paid, professional training. You will also have access to all the training and support needed to ensure your professional and financial success.
- Generous Hourly Base Pay (above industry average)
- Monthly Bonus/Incentive Opportunities
- Paid, Professional Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Earning Potential of $15 - $22 Per Hour
- Part-Time Hours with Full-Time Earnings
- Great personal image and professional appearance
- Must enjoy approaching and talking with all sorts of people
- Responsible, dependable and punctual
- Dynamic personality with the ability to engage perfect strangers in conversation
- Must be available to work weekends - although, there may be events that take place during the week
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and assist with booth set-up and tear down
Now is the perfect time to join our Events Team! If you meet the requirements outlined above and want to work for a company who rewards your hard work, we want to talk to you today!!! Please reply to this ad with your current resume.
** Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
** Pre-employment background check required
For more information on Woodbridge, please visit our website at www.woodbridgeclassic.com
Woodbridge Home Exteriors is an award-winning, family-owned and operated specialty remodeler serving Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas for the past 29-years. We are nationally known, privately owned and have three generations of combined experience. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and provide a full line of energy-efficient windows, vinyl siding and doors. Our products offer energy-savings, increased home resale value, noise reduction and peace of mind.
AWARDS & ACKNOWLEDGMENTS:
Better Business Bureau "A" Rating, Consumer Choice Awards since 2010, consecutive years in the Replacement Contractor Top 100, consecutive years in the Qualified Re-modeler Top 500, consecutive years in the Remodeling 550, member of Guild Quality and much more.
We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)