As a Manager, Insights and Planning at Kellogg you will use your consumer insights and planning knowledge to play a key role in advancing our market leading brands. Be a leader as you keep our marketing cutting edge and our consumers excited. At Kellogg, we focus on consumer needs and research priorities to meet and exceed critical business deadlines.
This role specifically will support the Rice Krispies Treats (RKT) Brand and Kellogg’s Fruit Snacks as part of our Portable Wholesome Snacks (PWS) portfolio. RKT is one of our key priorities brands and is on a strong growth trajectory based n continue strong consumer insight. Excited for what lies ahead? We are too!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive Consumer Behavior – You’ll identify the key drivers of primary consumer behaviors including consumption, life style and purchase behaviors. You will identify specific components that contribute to these drivers and provide actionable recommendations.
- Growth is the Game – Kellogg is committed to growing our Brands and you will lead the way by identify whitespaces and unmet consumer needs. You will be evaluating innovative ways (media, advertising, product, packaging) to drive business growth.
- Collaboration is Key – Let’s work together! You will align with a cross-functional team to shape priorities and develop an insights strategy to support the PWS Team.
- New Ideas Welcome! – Did a light bulb just go off? Tell us more! You will lead the development and evaluation of new ideas with dependable and insightful tools to provide our business with a strong understanding of consumer potential for our new product ideas.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous Insights and/or Market Research Experience.
- Master’s Degree, MBA or International Equivalent
- Previous analytics experience
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods