We are seeking a Convenience Channel National Account Manager to be part of our Specialty Channel Sales team. We are a high energy, entrepreneurial group dedicated to spearheading new initiatives for the brand when our consumers are “On the Go”. TheConvenience Channel National Account Manager will be in charge of the day-to-day convenience business, managing the broker network servicing this channel, driving sales through new business within the channel, distribution and promotional activity and managing the budgeting for this channel. This role will also be responsible for owning Ocean Spray’s single serve business and creating and managing a distribution network to maximize sales and profits. This person will find new ways to bring Ocean Spray single serve items to our Customers and Consumers through various Channels, networks (DSD providers & wholesalers), new Customers, and by leveraging the existing partnership with Pepsi. It will be the responsibility of this role to also partner with Innovation to understand what new products are in development and if we should pursue a Single Serve offering through Pepsi or directly.
This will be a work-from-home position, reporting to our Sales Team Leader.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage and Develop National Convenience & Gas business for Ocean Spray Brands
· Drive key beverage & food SKUs within our Core and Grab & Go Portfolios
· Develop, manage and maintain Key National & Regional Accounts
· Work closely with C-Store Distributors for optimal distribution and programming
· Manage our C-Store broker to offer maximum retail and distributor coverage throughout the country
· Work key regional & national Trade/Customer shows spotlighting Ocean Spray products
· Responsible for all communication concerning national accounts including contracts, product-price component changes, compliance, & sales reporting
· Volume and Trade spend forecasting, Price modeling, P&L understanding, Contract management
· Manage national contracts—understand and analyze business to recommend and implement initiatives for business growth across contract
· Maximize sales and profits for the single serve business
· Manage single serve distribution network
· Leverage existing single service partnership with Pepsi
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 5+ years of relevant experience.
· Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop and achieve plan
· Superior financial skills: ability to determine ROI, pricing recommendations etc.
· Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support
· Prior experience managing people and or brokers
· Prior experience working with DSD or within a distributor network
· Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within partner, customer and internal organization
· Experience in sales/marketing or working with partnerships ideal
· Excellent communication skills
· Negotiating, influencing and deal creation skills
· Travel 30%
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods