The Client team is embarking on a radical redesign of our entire corpus of instructional materials, utilizing cutting edge technologies like xAPI for efficacy measurement and evaluation. Our curriculum strategy is directly informed by the xAPI technology as we strive to produce high quality, impactful learning experiences. We are looking for motivated, highly skilled Instructional Designers to bolster our ranks as we complete this massive effort.
Take ownership of the production of education materials to ensure quality deliverables. Work closely with Instructional Designer and SMEs to develop effective training material. Fluent in current and emerging adult learning theory and how it is put into practice in corporate learning. Consult with Instructional Designer on appropriate learning solutions. Create learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including instructor-led, hands-on lab sessions, web-based, and blended instruction.
Top 5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop learning solutions in a variety of formats, including but not limited to elearning, job aid documents, simple sites, facilitated classroom training
- Work with Instructional Designer to understand training needs and deliverables
- Work with Instructional Designer and subject matter experts to gather and validate content
- Scope changes to and update existing training material when necessary
- Facilitate training as needed
Due to competing projects and tight deadlines, may be asked when and where appropriate to write scripts, create storyboards, and work more closely with SMEs throughout training project lifecycle.
- 1-3 years of experience with eLearning tools: - Articulate Storyline
- Graphic design and media asset production: SnagIt, Photoshop or Illustrator desired
- Strong graphic design skills in a style that fits the Client brand
- Able to learn new technologies and design approaches quickly
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under ambitious timeframes in a fast paced, high-pressure environment while maintaining high quality of deliverables
- Effective communicator both written and verbally, comfortable presenting to audiences, including senior personnel
- Ability to compile complex information from disparate sources and present it in an understandable and actionable visual format
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Training facilitation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Graphic Design or Elearning
- Information design/Information architecture to organize and deliver web-based resources
- Experience with Camtasia.
- Experience with creating video specifically for learning solutions
- Consulting with senior stakeholders on learning solutions and formats
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and Learning Management Systems
- Experience deploying the Experience API (xAPI) across learning offerings
- Experience in a consulting environment (design or marketing) preferred with a proven customer-centric attitude and personality
Akorbi is a leading Information Technology company providing Staffing solutions worldwide. We are a top-tier vendor for the premier Technology company with offices in the US, and Internationally. Akorbi Recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Akorbi and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.akorbi.com. Akorbi is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (US)