This position will report directly to the COO of Panavision and will be responsible for: (i) managing the collection and input of sales and prospective sales leads from various industry sources (e.g. industry trade publications, subscription sales/ lead services and various internet sources); and (ii) supporting the analysis requirements of Panavision’s sales team.
Prospective sales lead information will be entered into Panavision’s Order Management / Customer Resource Management Platform, where additional information will be administered and managed by Panavision’s Sales Team across all global regions. Through the aggregation and collation of this information, various analytical reports will be generated such as, won / loss analysis, market-share and market-segment trends, competitive product and landscape reporting as well as bi-monthly sales forecasting.
• Develop ongoing sales and prospective sales leads from various sources such as direct client and production inquires, industry trade publications, subscription sales lead services, and internet sources.
• Enter sales lead information into Panavision’s Order Management and Customer Resource Management Platform (Pinnacle) accurately and effectively.
• Track leads through the entire sales cycle and insure accurate and timely updates on the ever-changing status of projects through completion.
• Identify and qualify proper market segment reporting for accurate market share and segment tracking.
• Monitor and track competitive landscape, with the understanding of won / loss analysis and the drivers that effect sales, such as pricing, product availability, services, location and/or relationships.
• Work closely with the Panavision Sales team on reporting new leads, ensuring accurate client information and scheduling is being managed timely and effectively.
• Produce various on-request sales and marketing reports, lead-sheets, market-share reporting, customer data, and forecasting.
• Assist and help facilitate the weekly Global Sales and Marketing meetings where all the regional offices participate in a weekly review and provide status updates on various production leads.
• Participate and contribute in the bi-monthly US Region Sales and Marketing forecasting meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, and/or quantitative discipline, or related field a plus.
• Experience as a marketing / business analyst and knowledge of current entertainment industry markets and market segments is a plus.
• Must have excellent analytic, verbal and written communication skills; must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and comfortable with CRM type systems.
• Experience / comfort level using statistical analysis software and database tools (SAS, SPSS, SQL etc.), is a plus.
• Must be very organized and detail-oriented, a confident team player that enjoys collaboration.
• Must be competent in Search engines, web analytics and have a strong business research tool acumen.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit resume in PDF format to Careers@Panavision.com
Please no calls or drop offs.
Panavision Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of high-precision camera systems, including both film and digital cameras, and lenses and accessories for the motion picture and television industries. Renowned for its world-wide service and support, Panavision systems are rented through its domestic and internationally owned and operated facilities and distributor network. Panavision also supplies lighting, grip and crane equipment for use by motion picture and television productions.