Hostess Brands LLC
Hostess is one of the largest packaged food companies focused on developing, manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing fresh baked sweet goods in the United States. The brand’s history dates back to 1919, when the Hostess CupCake was introduced to the public, followed by Twinkies® in 1930. Today, Hostess produces a variety of new and classic treats including Ding Dongs®, Ho Hos®, Donettes® and Fruit Pies, in addition to Twinkies® and CupCakes.
Please see this link to research our company:
The Sanitation department will provide safe and effective methods for cleaning and sanitizing food production facilities and equipment.
- At the beginning of production sanitation crew sanitizes all the contact surfaces on equipment
- Samples and swabs will be taken on the designated areas.
- Fill out documentation sanitation start-up.
- Work on the MSS when there is no clean down
- Keep daily cleaning Bathroom, Lunch room, all floors in the plant etc..
- Sanitation team will help other departments when they need it.
- Clean out side facilities and grounds.
- Check pest control on a regular basis (every 2 weeks)
- Be aware on any production changes
- Available on any productions needs for cleaning equipment.
- All sanitation crew has the knowledge and training for all chemicals
- Clean bulk sugar, oil, egg tanks
- Clean down times
- Dismantling equipment according to procedures
- Rinse and soap soiled equipment
- Pick up all the water on the floor
- Pre- op sanitation inspection
- Re-assembled all the equipment
- Sanitation concentration testing PH level
- Sanitized all machinery equipment, facility floors ,walls drains
- HS Diploma required, additional preferred
- 3-5 yrs manufacturing experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good common sense practices.
- Must read and speak English
- Factory environment
- Varying noise and heat levels.
- Responsibilities allow opportunity for varying work routine
- Support SQF by maintaining food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner.
- Report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, and encourage minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Location/Region: Southbridge, MA