Graphic Designer and Marketing Lead
JH Global Services, Inc.
As a key member of the JH Global marketing team, the Graphic Designer and Marketing Lead is responsible for the development and implementation of all Graphic Design, Public Communications, Media and Dealer Support Programs for the Company. This includes the development and recommendation of promotional programs as well as initiatives designed to build broad awareness of the Company’s brands in support of the Company’s strategy.
This position reports to the commercial function senior leader and interfaces with all levels of management, sales, and technical, as well as vendors, dealers and end customers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high degree of initiative, creativity and action-orientation and customer focus. They will possess a strong analytic/planning competency and be adept at dealing with ambiguity, possess strong business acumen, conflict management, time management and organizational skills (ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver projects on-time). Ability to work across the organization and leverage strong peer relationships and organizational agility are a must.
It is a requirement that this position deal effectively and professionally with all departments within JH Global including executive levels as well as customers and suppliers. The individual must be an excellent communicator, orally and written, and able to effectively identify and resolve complex problems.
- Executes product launch plans (Vehicles, Accessories and Parts). Creates brochures, ads, press release, content media for national, regional and dealer coop marketing communications.
- Develops and administrates all dealer resource programs (Dealer Portal, Co-op Program, email blasts, etc.). Regularly evaluates, maintains and improves.
- Develops new sales and marketing dealer support programs, selling tools, promotions, etc. to drive incremental sales and profitability. Implements and regularly evaluates these programs.
- Plans and executes the PGA Trade Show exhibit and Dealer Meetings to support dealer growth and sales objectives.
- Develops and maintains contact database, focusing both on dealers and end users. Follow up with lead generation campaigns.
- May administrate the Company’s research efforts like Net Promoter Score and Product in support of the Company’s Innovation and Strategic Priorities
, the dealer portal, other web and social sites and builds brand awareness through thoughtful design and SEO management.
- Develop and maintain brand standards and design standards to create a consistent visual for all customer- and dealer-facing collateral and other media.
- Update Social Media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube with approved content.
- Conducts all business in accordance with JH Global Code of Conduct.
Percentage of Travel: <5%, seasonally (trade shows) up to 25% per month
Min. Yrs. Experience: 5
Education Standard: 4-year college degree preferred
Education Type: Marketing, Fine Arts, Finance or Business
Candidates Should Possess the Following Proven Characteristics or Values:
- Strong work-ethic and commitment to team environment
- Self-starter, ability to function independently without daily close management.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Well-organized relative to time and project management, and associated administrative functions. Ability to prioritize and work the necessary hours to effectively completes the job responsibilities.
- Responsible handling of expenses, computers, tools, and other company assets.
- Knowledge of small task-oriented vehicle markets, products and applications is a definite plus.
- Proficient in computer related skills and Microsoft Office, SAP, graphic arts software, web development software and Video Conferencing.
- Integrity and Trust; Leadership; Decision Making; Innovative Change Agent; Team Building; Results Oriented; Business and Financial Acumen.
Other Relevant and Desired Experience.
- Knowledge of technical products, consumer, resort and industrial settings.
- Knowledge of multi-channel distribution functions.
- End customer research, e.g., unmet needs, Net Promoter Score