We are seeking a site-based Health & Safety Specialist for a project in Southern MA starting immediately. The Health & Safety Specialist will be tasked with implementing and enforcing the project safety program and working closely with management to ensure effective communication throughout the duration of the project.
- Completing Field Safety Audits and Inspections
- Completing Job Hazard Analysis and Pre-Task Plan training requirements;
- Conducting new-hire orientation and training, along with ongoing OSHA training requirements
- Conducting daily/weekly job site inspections, recording safety violations, corrective actions, and root cause analysis;
- Able to coordinate with operations personnel to enforce Health and safety work procedures, rules and regulations as they pertain to specific areas of operation.
- 5 years' experience as the designated safety manager for construction projects; heavy civil preferred.
- Current OSHA 30-hour, First Aid, CPR, and AED;
- Safety degree, or credentials (CSP, CHST, etc.)
- Electrical switch-yard experience; grounding requirements, minimum approach, etc.
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in EHS recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global EHS talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career coaches to EHS professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best EHS talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced wellbeing.
Location/Region: Boston, MA (US)