Scalar is seeking a highly motivated Associate of Business Development to join its team based in San Francisco. This individual will be responsible for sourcing valuation opportunities from management teams of both private and public companies, institutional investors, and professional services firms (e.g. attorneys, auditors, etc.). This is an entry to mid-senior level position
Desired Skills & Experience
Essential Job Functions:
1) Call on c-level executives
2) Drive expected value within target region/market across the various segments of Scalar’s valuation services
3) Build relationships with key channel partners
4) Identify opportunities with existing Scalar clients to promote additional valuation solutions.
5) Ability to execute on company and individual goals
1) A bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting, finance, business management or economics
2) 3+ years of sales experience, ideally from a consultative or value-based sales environment
3) Prior experience selling for a professional service or related industry preferred
4) Coordinate and execute the development, delivery, and presentation of client proposals.
5) Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships with Scalar clients
6) Highly self-motivated and able to maintain a high degree of autonomy while also contributing to a dynamic team environment
7) Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
8) Ability and willingness to work long hours
Scalar is the leading independent valuation firm for tax, financial reporting, transaction advisory, and litigation purposes. Scalar is headquartered in Draper, Utah, and is a world-class financial firm that combines the highest level of service and quality with the energy and efficiency of a startup.