Dallas Employment Services is in need of an Administrative Assistant to join the Administrative Team and provide high-level support to one of our Management firm’s Dallas office.
The ideal candidate will at least 2-3 years of administrative experience in professional services, and is an organized and detail-oriented self-starter. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to take ownership of the position and join a growing company.
• Coordinate and manage detailed travel arrangements, bookings, hotel reservations, etc.; coordinating reimbursement in a timely manner.
• Manage calendars, including the scheduling and planning of internal and external appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
• Compose, proofread, organize, and maintain correspondence, reports, and other complex documents, including presentations, organizational charts, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Assist with a variety of internal programs and activities including events and offsite meetings.
• The answer, screen, and direct incoming calls, handling issues appropriately and promptly relaying messages.
• Greet visitors and clients; notifying the appropriate party.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail, courier service, and various special deliveries.
• Provide basic administrative assistance, which may include: data entry, copying, filing, and recordkeeping.
• Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects.
• 1-3 years of administrative experience, preferably in the professional services industry.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team player.
• Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills, with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Able to identify opportunities for improvement and assume responsibility.
• Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
Job code: #10609
DES, Inc. is an equal opportunity third party and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. If you require application assistance, please call our office at 214-954-0700.
Founded in 1965, DES is one of the oldest and most successful staffing firms in the Southwest. We have been recognized by The Texas Association of Personnel Consultants for having the top-producing personnel consultant for the past 18 years. Our client base is comprised of Fortune 500 corporations, mid-sized and small companies, as well as high-profile individuals.