Vertex Acquisitions has an opening for a Marketing Consultant on behalf of our client, a leader in experimental marketing & client acquisitions in the greater Houston area. Our marketing client specializes in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized marketing approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through marketing, merchandising, sales, direct advertising, promotional marketing, marketing, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special marketing events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry-level role, the Marketing Consultant will use their natural enthusiasm to assist the retail marketing division & client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall marketing plan.
Main Responsibilities of the Marketing Consultant include:
- Executing retail marketing & promotional marketing plans and operational functions to company standards.
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotional marketing and sales teams on behalf of management.
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards for each customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place.
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion.
- Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires.
- Applying knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
- Building knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign.
- Assist the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required
Qualifications of the Brand Marketing Consultant:
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising, event, or retail related settings an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience for this assistant role.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and planning marketing skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers.
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn.
Marketing, Marketing Management, Marketing representative, Marketing Manager, Marketing Department, Marketing Representative, Marketing Rep, Entry Level Marketing
With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, Vertex Acquisitions leads Houston in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals. Their goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing Fortune 100 marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment. At Vertex Acquisitions commitment to teamwork helps them accomplish every goal set.