***Must be currently residing in the San Francisco Bay Area***
ROLE: Instructional Designer with Content Development
Our client is looking for a creative and innovative Instructional Designer with the ability to also provide content. In this position, you will partner with Program Managers, Subject Matter Experts, and Developers to design and launch training deliverables including job aids, eLearnings and instructor-led sessions.
· Design and develop instructional content for our engineering team, including web-based eLearning and presentation decks
· Design and develop creative assets (storyboards, wireframes, graphics, motion graphics, videos, etc.)
· Utilize multimedia software (such as Adobe Creative Suite) and eLearning authoring tools (such as Evolve Authoring)
· Manage and organize creative asset library so that they can be reused by content developers
· Design consultatively with stakeholders and peers through interpretation of complex subject matter and asking the right questions
· Minimum 3-4 years experience in Instructional design development
· Minimum 3-4 years experience in content development
· Creative knowledge with multimedia and graphic design tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch)
· Knowledge in video post-production work flow (create motion graphics, edit video, color correction, audio sweetening)
· Knowledge in web design and development
· Project management experience
· Experience using standard publishing tools (Office and Adobe products)
· Ability to re-tell and translate technical content into story formats.
· Able to translate complex topics into visual media
· Able to design with efficiency in mind (reusing assets in addition to creating customized graphics for each project)
· A proven team player, who also works well independently and can self-drive learning new tools and processes
· Strong with project management combined with creative energy to bring fresh ideas into product and engineering training and delivery campaigns
· Outstanding at communication (proven both communication and presentation skills)
· Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, quickly-changing environment
· Current projects in training social media desired
· Highly skilled at writing and editing with the ability to follow and create style guides
Echelon IT, is a national leader in professional contingent staffing services providing flexible resource staffing for start up, midsize and F500 companies. Based in Silicon Valley, CA Our recruiting professionals help companies locate individual or skilled teams of talent offering contract, contract to hire, or direct permanent employment placement.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the United States. Each employee at our client services locations plays a role in our company success. If you want to make a difference.
We provide flexible talent to World Class Companies...One hire at a time!