MANRRS is looking to add a Graphic Design Part-Time Contractor to the Team.
The Graphic Designer will work alongside team members in the National Office and be responsible for managing projects, timelines, and their respective communications and programs. The technology driven world of marketing communications will provide opportunity to present new and innovative ideas to assist the organization with engaging its members and partners. This opportunity allows for strategic process, A/B testing, and statistical data reflecting your creations.
The Graphic Designer must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must have completed at least 2 years (or present equivalent credits) of a creative program at a college or university
- Experience designing for print and multimedia platforms as well as responsive web/UX
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- A heightened understanding of marketing or business
The Graphic Designer would benefit from the following:
- Experience with production/video editing in Adobe Premier
- Skills in animation or Adobe AfterEffects
- HubSpot certification or experience in marketing platforms (Salesforce)
- Experience with and a passion for photography/photo editing
Please apply with your resume and portfolio via link or uploaded file.
MANRRS is a National Society that pursues excellence in leadership, scholarship & service. The Society promotes and fosters minority involvement in agriculture, natural resources and related sciences fields. The national society consists of more than 60 chapters located at various colleges and universities throughout the United States. Individual chapter activities, regional events and the annual national conference are designed to develop a Partnership between students in agriculture, natural resources and professionals from academic institutions, government agencies, and private industry. MANRRS establishes partnerships by promoting professional development, networking, and career placement in a nurturing environment.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (US)