Title: Recruiter/ Sr. Recruiter
Location: Greater Los Angeles Area, CA OR Menlo Park, CA
Job Type: Contract to Full-Time (40 HRs/week)
Building the Future of Content Discovery:
Founded in 2012, our client is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that enable people to connect with, consume, and create content through artificial intelligence technology. In 2016, they established an AI Lab which builds on the company’s vast and complex data-sets to develop state-of-art innovations in artificial intelligence.
We aim to not just deliver information but serve as a creative hub, hosting and nurturing creators. This belief guides our strategy in product development. Alongside our flagship product which is the largest content discovery and creation platform in China. We have also developed a diverse portfolio of products that are popular around the world.
Our client’s products continue to grow in international markets with a world of creators and content. As of March 2018, their products are available in over 40 countries and markets including China, Japan, South Korea, North America, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and India.
- Partner closely with business units to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with their people strategies.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy.
- Use various techniques, skills and experience to discover, identify and attract the best talent in technical or business baseline.
- Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical or business skills as well as culture fit with their environment.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Three plus (3+) years of recruiting experience in a high-volume environment (search firm or in-house recruiting team).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Akorbi is a leading Information Technology company providing Staffing solutions worldwide. We are a top-tier vendor for the premier Technology company with offices in the US, and Internationally. Akorbi Recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Akorbi and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.akorbi.com. Akorbi is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.