Legal Recruiting Coordinator needed for a top international law firm’s Century City office. This role will work independently and cohesively with the Los Angeles Director of Administration and New York Office, and manage all administrative functions necessary to the successful recruiting program in Los Angeles. The Legal Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for helping to establish hiring goals, initiatives, and long-term strategies for the Los Angeles office.
Specific Recruiting Coordinator duties include:
- Managing all aspects of on-campus student interviews at law schools throughout the country; arrange on campus interview details and attend hospitality suites;
- manage offers, offer letters; candidate follow-up
- Develop/evaluate sponsorships and opportunities to participate in various directories, and awards programs.
- Negotiate agreements and manage participation in sponsorships and directories in order to ensure that the firm receives the maximum return on its investment.
- Oversee Recruiting Committee meetings
- Manage all aspects of the Summer Associate Program in the Los Angeles office
- Develop and manage the budget of the Summer Associate Program and travel
- Oversee all aspects of lateral recruiting for LA by evaluating resumes and candidates, supervise office interview process (Under direct supervision of the Los Angeles Director of Administration and NY Legal Personnel)
Ideal Recruiting Coordinator candidates will have:
- High School diploma required; 4 year college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience required, prior law firm experience preferred.
- Knowledge of viDesktop preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills; an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and anticipate follow up.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Experience working independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, professional level staff and peers. Evoke confidence from partners, management and peers.
- Strong service orientation skills, professional demeanor
Search firm specializes in recruiting for growing companies in California.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)