Well known and reputable company in the pharmaceutical field has an excellent opportunity for an HR Payroll and Benefits Manager to join their growing team. For the self-motivated professional they offer competitive compensation including excellent benefits and opportunities for career growth.
The Payroll and Human Resources Manager is responsible for the management and administration of Payroll, Benefits and the HRIS system for the company with employees in locations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a job-related field is preferred or a combination of education and experience.
- Five (5) years’ of multi-state payroll and tax experience required.
- Certified Payroll Professional designation ideal.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding payroll and benefits, including the ACA, FLSA, etc.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems related to payroll and benefits, including system implementation, system optimization, and reporting. Ultimate Software experience preferred.
- Spanish a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
If you are interested in growing your career with a leader in the industry, please APPLY TODAY!
5-Star serves the day-to-day needs and long-term goals of each client we serve. We strive to create lasting partnerships with organizations, ranging from start-up companies to Fortune 500 corporations by:
-Providing a resourceful team of recruiters and staffing professionals.
-Identifying client’s needs and business culture.
-Building a nationwide network of top-talent professionals in every industry.
-5-Star responsive and cost-effective staffing solutions give you the freedom to grow your business without constraints.
Location/Region: Tampa, FL (US)