Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As an Admin Clerk, you will be responsible for providing key administrative and clerical support to the District Manager and other management and admin departments in this geographic location. You will assist management in scheduling and running organizational meetings as well as preparing letters, labels, and reports. You will also assist in making copies and faxing documents, answering phones as well as managing inventory of office supplies for the department. In addition, you will get involved with courier preparation and mail distribution.
Basic Qualifications/Minimum Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year office support experience required.
- At least 6 months of prior work experience in a role where customer service was key element of your duties.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Self motivated, requiring little direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for full- time employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Voluntary unpaid time off
Candidates must provide a Driver’s Abstract and references during the interview process
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
Avis Budget is an EO employer.
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.