MoreVisibility is seeking a passionate SEO specialist to join our Optimized Services department and help drive SEO strategy for our clients.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for analyzing client’s websites and identifying opportunities to improve business outcomes through organic search. Often, this will focus around technical SEO improvements that yield positive results in crawlability, indexing, rendering, ranking, traffic, and business metrics (such as on-site conversions). While you won’t be required to build websites, this role will be technical in nature, so a passion for and an understanding of the fundamentals of how search engines and websites work will be important. This role will require a keen attention to detail and a desire to combine both data driven and creative decision making.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist Responsibilities:
- Passion to continue learning about SEO and studying the latest ethical techniques (We follow best practice guidelines only).
- Review and analyze websites for detailed technical SEO issues, identifying and prioritizing areas for improvement and change.
- Communication of findings, resolutions, and business impact of issues and opportunities to clients via conference calls and written reports/presentations.
- Communication of complex issues in a manner that is simple and easy for non-technical focused clients to understand.
- Leveraging software and tools to report on performance and identify areas of opportunity through the use of data.
- Develop SEO strategies to be inclusive of technical and content changes that maximize opportunities for crawling, indexing, ranking, click-through, and conversion. Assist clients to improve the overall organic performance of their site.
- Provide guidance and consultation to clients as they make changes that range from site updates to redesigns and migrations.
- Troubleshooting ad-hoc technical SEO issues, algorithm updates, and/or penalties imposed.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist Job Requirements:
- Experience with identifying and prioritizing technical SEO changes to improve the visibility of a website in organic search results.
- Experience with analyzing websites across a variety of sizes, from small to enterprise.
- Must have knowledge of technical SEO fundamentals and best practices. Proven SEO experience, especially in an agency setting is preferred
- Experience using SEO tools to identify technical SEO issues (such as Google Search Console and Screaming Frog)
- Analytical thinker - able to come up with detailed solutions to complex problems.
- Strong organizational skills that allow you to work well under pressure and competing deadlines.
- Experience using analytics programs for tracking and trending site statistics. Previous experience with platforms such as Google Analytics and Conductor Searchlight are preferred.
- Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, and other basic elements of website fundamentals are necessary. Knowledge of content management systems and advanced programming languages are preferred.
- Ability to communicate complex recommendations in simple language internally and externally to clients - via phone, email, as well as in-person meetings.
- Strong writer who has command of the English language, while understanding advertising and marketing language.
- Quick learner - self-motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously.
- MS OFFICE skills required, especially with strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective team player, able to work with others on collaborative projects.
- Preferred, but not required skills include; log file analysis (and tool usage), enterprise SEO tool usage (such as Conductor Searchlight, Deepcrawl, Botify, etc.), local SEO experience.
*Prior SEO experience highly recommended
This is a permanent, full-time position located in our office in Boca Raton, Fla.
Local candidates preferred – no relocation is offered with this position. Salary plus benefits.
MoreVisibility is an Interactive Marketing industry leader and is part of a select group of agencies Google certified in both AdWords and Analytics. We have grown impressively over the past 17 years through a consistent flow of referral based business and lead nurturing. We are proud to be a six-time INC 500/5000 recipient. Our industry credentials are unparalleled and our commitment to client education and results tracking set us apart.
Digital advertising services offered to our diverse client base, include: SEM, SEO, Analytics, Social Media, Web Design & Development, Content Strategy and Production.
MoreVisibility’s team has a passion for new ideas, collaboration and producing work that we’re all really proud of at the end of each day. If you do, too, you could be just who we’re looking for.
Location/Region: Boca Raton, FL (US)