Leading Corporate Retailer is looking for a self-motivated, resourceful, and experienced Recruiting Coordinator to join their team in San Francisco on a long-term contract.
As the Coordinator, you take on a variety of administrative tasks to streamline daily recruiting operations, such as coordinating calendars and interviews, and interfacing with both candidates and hiring managers. We are seeking an outgoing, resourceful candidate who is open to working part-time or full-time hours.
You will need:
- At least 1+ year of recruiting coordination experience
- Exceptional people skills; ability to easily interact with all personality types
- Working knowledge of Google Calendar and Google Docs
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible and quick to adapt
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Diligent with excellent follow-through
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fun, close-knit team with an amazing corporate culture! Please submit your resume to be considered.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Career Group (CareerGroup.com) is a boutique recruiting firm that specializes in temporary and full-time administrative placements. We work with leading businesses, constantly raising the bar to provide a premium approach to search that others can't reach. We take the time to get to know our clients and candidates, so we're in a better position to make well-informed matches that we know are going to work.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA (US)