Are you experienced in creating and implementing corporate marketing communications plans? Is project management an area of strength for you? Are you looking for fulfilling work that can have a positive effect on the health of people and communities throughout the U.S.? As marketing communications manager for Coffey Communications, you will apply your marketing expertise to further position Coffey as a leading provider of content marketing solutions for hospitals and health plans across the country.
Our corporate office is located in Walla Walla, Washington. We offer an excellent benefit package, including relocation assistance, generous health and life insurance plans, a competitive 401(k) plan, profit sharing, and more.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement an annual marketing communications plan.
- Create project deadlines and ensure that they are consistently met.
- Develops and implements all corporate online communications, including the corporate website, social media, and any other product or promotional satellite sites and online demonstration tools.
- Provide editorial oversight to ensure consistent corporate messaging.
- Represent Coffey with professionalism and adherence to the highest level of ethics.
What you’ll get:
- Work that is exciting, engaging and fulfilling.
- Co-workers who are creative, collaborative and dedicated.
- A work environment that is customer-centric.
- A market-competitive salary, as well as annual profit sharing.
- Relocation assistance.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage and company contributions to a health savings account (HSA).
- Eight paid holidays.
- Paid holiday break between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Three weeks of PTO, prorated based on start date.
- A competitive 401(k) plan.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- Free health snack options.
- Profit sharing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience creating and implementing marketing communication strategies. Experience in the healthcare industry and business-to-business marketing preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, English, mass communications or public relations, or equivalent field or experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supervising, mentoring and managing staff preferred.
- Experience creating, reviewing and editing content for a variety of marketing communications materials.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and promote positive relations.
- An unmatched degree of integrity, with highly developed skills in fostering synergy, enthusiasm, optimism and energy in the workplace. Firm and decisive about meeting policies, procedures, deadlines and goals a necessity.
- Ability to travel.
About Coffey Communications:
Coffey is a leading provider of content marketing solutions for hospitals and health plans across the country. Our websites, mobile options and publications increase consumer awareness and strengthen brand identity while providing health information and promoting healthy lifestyles.
To apply for this job, please visit our website: www.coffeycomm.com/jobs
Location/Region: Walla Walla