We're looking for...
First and foremost, you should exemplify extraordinary communication skills with both clients and coworkers. You should be capable of performing work with or without direct supervision and should have at least one to two years of industry experience.
You should be passionate about web design / development and equally passionate about providing extraordinary service. You should take pride in and inspire others with the work that you do.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and support websites using HTML and CSS (Bootstrap experience a plus)
- Install and configure content management systems (Craft CMS, Wordpress, Drupal, Shopify)
- Implement provided content into client website projects and perform general web site design tasks
- Provide direct support for client websites, web applications and e-commerce sites
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively assist clients to understand problems, to avoid or reduce re-occurrence in the future
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Communicate with clients: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Escalate service issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in our ticketing system as it occurs
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in Web Design, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience working in all phases of CMS-driven development (Craft CMS, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.) including installation, configuration, deployment and support.
- Knowledge and experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting custom internet-facing solutions.
- Ability to participate in complex, multi-phased projects with regular development milestones and build schedules for client delivery.
- Personable, works well with others. Ability to communicate effectively and maintain cooperative working relationships with peers, management, clients, and vendors.
- Follow established procedures while being able to develop and implement new procedures, formats, forms and documents to improve organizational efficiency.
- Participate in meetings with management and other personnel to solve problems, communicate status of work and increase personal and organizational efficiency.
Matson & Isom Technology Consulting is one of Northern California's leading IT consulting service providers. Our commitment is our mission: helping our clients to be more successful through the effective use of technology. We offer a portfolio of services that includes IT Managed Services, Project Management, Web Site Design and Custom App Development, and other IT Professional Services.
All Matson & Isom Technology Consulting employees are team oriented, have a strong sense of honesty and loyalty, get along well with fellow team members, clients, and the public in general. Though some specialty and specific job function exists in each of our positions, a willingness to go outside of one's particular specialty and job function should be expected and even welcomed. Because of the diverse nature of our clientele, our employees have a strong desire to take on new challenges and constantly learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, learning / training opportunities, and enjoy working on several high-level projects for our fantastic clients.
Location/Region: Chico, CA (US)