With our Customers, we Simply. Grow. Together.
Guided by the values of the company, the State Regulatory Leader is responsible for managing all state registration activities for US designated products.
· We live and breathe our values
· We get things done
· We empower our people
· We have passion in all we do
· We dare to be different
· We make it simple
Fundamental Areas of Focus:
- Advises ADAMA regarding the development and implementation of state regulatory strategy and state regulatory developments that may impact the business.
- Point of contact for state regulatory initiatives.
· Manages all state projects, outside consultants and state regulatory budget.
· Leads a State Team with one (1) direct State Specialist report.
· Submits applications and accompanying data packages for key state regulatory actions.
· Maintains close working relationship with Federal Regulatory Team and US Business Teams.
· Represents ADAMA in discussions with AAPCO, SFIREG, WPHA and other professional state industry meetings.
Talent and Knack:
· Aligned with our core values of creating simplicity, working with passion, getting things done & empowering our people.
· A commitment to the big picture, collectively pursues unselfish goals with humility & invests in making all of us better.
- Good communication skills and ability to connect broadly with people & motivate around a message.
- Avoids mediocrity, reflects an openness to change, to new experiences & knowledge.
- Understands need to align regulatory strategies with organizational goals.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and ability to connect broadly with people.
- Proven project management, organization and planning skills.
- Strong skills in MS Office, SharePoint and database systems.
- Must have agricultural state regulatory knowledge or experience.
- MS or BS with a minimum of 4 years related experience or combination of education and experience.
ADAMA (formerly MANA) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of crop protection solutions in the U.S.
Farming is complex and full of challenges. We work together with farmers, agronomists, distributors and the wide farming communities, to find ways to simplify it. We constantly question convention to move farming forward through simple, practical and innovative solutions in crop protection and beyond.
We are very proud of our heritage in Israel, and we are equally proud of the fact that we operate in over 50 countries around the world today. ADAMA reflects a global company in touch with our historic beginnings.
Our culture promotes a liberating environment where we take risks, empower our people, challenge each other, while putting the customer first. Our passion is contagious as we deliver simple solutions in a no-nonsense way.
We have fun. We get it done.