With our Customers, we Simply. Grow. Together.
Guided by the values of the company, the Federal Regulatory Manager combines scientific and regulatory knowledge along with industry best practices to ensure ADAMA products are developed, manufactured or distributed to meet required legislation.
- We live and breathe our values
- We get things done
- We empower our people
- We have passion in all we do
- We dare to be different
- We make it simple
Fundamental Areas of Focus:
- Develops regulatory/registration strategies and conducts all associated activities for designated active ingredients and products for the US market.
- Processes submissions to agreed timescales and to ensure product registrations are in place according to the business plan.
- Works, with support from Global Scientists, to develop appropriate data in areas of crop science, product chemistry, toxicology, environmental fate, and or ecological effects.
- Advises business regarding the development and implementation of regulatory strategy, potential areas of regulatory concern, and new government/regulatory developments.
- Reviews regulatory publications, keeping the business and team members apprised of new regulatory developments.
- Participates in product development and is fully responsible to develop and implement strategies for product registration and regulatory stewardship.
- Interacts and collaborates with ADAMA team members to achieve product registrations and (new) uses in North America.
- Ensures all regulatory aspects of a project, including project plans and registration studies, are prepared according to required timelines and quality.
- Acts as key internal contact to Global Regulatory and Science functions, R&D, Supply Chain, Product Development and Marketing providing regulatory product management on scientific and regulatory issues for multiple active ingredients.
- Represents ADAMA and ADAMA affiliates in discussions and interactions with US EPA and other regulatory agencies while building relationships and negotiating directly with regulatory authorities regarding company’s regulatory actions.
- Acts as the Adama regulatory representative in task forces and other industry association committees, providing detailed information to the business on any developments and proposing and agreeing on strategies to reduce any associated business risk.
- Manages designated budgets for use with outside consultants and labs and ensures proper agreements are in place.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation and labels are current and compliant.
- Manage data call-in and Offer-To-Pay requests.
Talent and Knack:
- Must have strong working knowledge and experience of EPA & FIFRA regulations and guidelines.
- Must have ability to develop clear, concise, and timely project strategies
- Must have ability multitask and work independently and in group problem solving situations
- Demonstrated ability in project management skills to coordinate and follow through with robust regulatory submissions
- Skill in determining alternatives that would correct a situation to comply with business standards and regulations
- Written and oral skills to communicate with all levels of business
- Aligned with our core values of creating simplicity, working with passion, getting things done & empowering our people
- A commitment to the big picture, collectively pursues unselfish goals with humility & invests in making all of us better
- An authentic ability to connect broadly with people & motivate around a message
- Avoids mediocrity, reflects an openness to change, to new experiences & knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a scientific discipline with 7 to 10+ years related experience or combination of education and experience based on position level.
ADAMA (formerly MANA) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of crop protection solutions in the U.S.
Farming is complex and full of challenges. We work together with farmers, agronomists, distributors and the wide farming communities, to find ways to simplify it. We constantly question convention to move farming forward through simple, practical and innovative solutions in crop protection and beyond.
We are very proud of our heritage in Israel, and we are equally proud of the fact that we operate in over 50 countries around the world today. ADAMA reflects a global company in touch with our historic beginnings.
Our culture promotes a liberating environment where we take risks, empower our people, challenge each other, while putting the customer first. Our passion is contagious as we deliver simple solutions in a no-nonsense way.
We have fun. We get it done.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (US)