We’re looking for a friendly, out of the box thinker to make a BIG impact in our client’s direct marketing business as a Junior Marketing Communications Specialist!
The Junior Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Specialist and Sales & Marketing Director to drive revenue while educating new market territories about services offered by our prestigious clients.
The Junior Marketing Communications Specialist will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Junior Marketing Communications Specialist can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Junior Marketing Communications Specialist may include:
· Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate marketing and communications campaigns with customer promotions.
· Coordinating in-store service campaigns and maintaining successful operation.
· Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services.
· Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for marketing campaigns.
· Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing.
· Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail personnel.
· Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations.
· Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance.
Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
· Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
· Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
· LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary. These are ENTRY LEVEL positions in Customer Service, Marketing and Communications. Comprehensive training and development is provided to every team member in order be SUCCESSFUL in a career path with the company. College Graduates and Interns WELCOME!
Requirements of the Junior Marketing Communications Specialist:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
· Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
· Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
· Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
· Adaptable, dependable and responsible
· Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles
Entry level, Entry level Marketing, Entry level sales, Entry level retail, Entry level advertising, entry level management, entry level retail sales, entry level customer service, entry level marketing communications, entry level communications, entry level public relations, Marketing, sales, retail, advertising, management, retail sales, customer service, marketing communications, communications, public relations. Retail marketing, direct marketing, direct sales, inside sales, in store promotions, promotions, promotional, marketing promotions, retail promotions. Lifeguard, server, personal trainer, athlete, bartender, retail, grocery, customer service, cashier. Political science, business, business management, business administration, communications, marketing, psychology, sociology, anthropology.
College graduate, college grad, bachelors degree, masters degree, associates degree, bachelors, masters, associates. Internship, Intern, Summer Internship, Summer Intern, Business management, business, business administration.