Go beyond your potential at Kellogg Company as a Senior Director, Brand Marketing for one of our most fun and beloved global brands, Pringles. The individual in this role will be the Category leader and is responsible for the portfolio, channel and brand strategy and commercialization, as well as sustaining the innovation strategy and execution plans.
If you have a passion for inspiring great commercial ideas through strong consumer insight and business understanding, we are looking for you to help enable us to up-our-game in the salty snacks category. Want to learn more?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Business Management - You’ll be driving the growth plan for the portfolio including resource allocation, building blocks waterfall development (with cross functional input) and on-going adjustments, budget recommendation and management, financial delivery of total P&L, business analysis in context of competitive environment identifying root cause and driving recommended actions to address issues and capitalize on opportunities, and be a part of key customer interactions as face of the category
- Innovation and Renovation - You’ll be working with the Innovation group to establish Innovation strategy and partner with the group for commercial execution against all Innovation
- Activation and Engagement - You’ll be leading commercial/brand Idea development, validation, and qualification, experience plan development, execution and optimization with agency partners across path to purchase (Desire, Decide and Delight)
- Setting Strategy - You’ll be overseeing the brand strategy (Equity/Architecture/Identity), and collaborating with the strategy and expansion group
- People Leadership - You’ll be developing marketing as an organizational competency, including the use of consumer insights to drive plans throughout the product lifecycle, participating as a member of the Marketing People Development Committee (PDC), fostering a diverse and inclusive high performing team environment
- Cross Functional Partnership and Leadership - You’ll be driving the leadership of cross functional activities (e.g., Supply Chain) to achieve financial deliverables aligned to volume to value, as well as being the cross functional leader for the Innovation leadership team
PLEASE NOTE: WE MAY BE OPEN TO WORK LOCATION IF INDIVIDUAL IS ABLE TO TRAVEL WEEKLY TO BATTLE CREEK, MICHIGAN.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Extensive years of marketing experience
- Substantial years of supervisory experience
- Experience in creating marketing, sales, and communication strategy and plans for a portfolio
- Experience in experience planning across platforms agency partners that drives in market performance
- Financial/business acumen
- An MBA or a Master’s degree in marketing, business management, or a related field
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods