We are interested in hiring talented marketing professionals! Are you looking to use your creativity and innovation to play a key role in advancing one of our leading brands? At Kellogg, you will use cutting edge marketing that gets consumers and customers excited. The passion and dedication our people put into the marketing of our brands is one of the things that makes the Kellogg Company great. Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter.
Imagine working on iconic brands: Eggo, Special K, Frosted Flakes, Pop-Tarts, Rice Krispies Treats, Cheez-Its, Froot Loops; the list goes on and on. If you have a passion for marketing and a vision for change, then we want to talk to you! Kellogg’s is a company that can nourish your career as well as your appetite.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Partnership – As an Associate Brand Manager, you will be a strategic partner working within cross-functional counterparts such as Finance, R&D, Supply Chain and Sales to deliver against brand sales targets. You will analyze business performance and marketing activations on our iconic brands!
- Innovation and Brand – In this role you’ll have the opportunity to be part of developing brand and innovation strategies at Kellogg. You will partner with Brand Managers and Senior Brand Managers to drive ideas from inception to commercial launch, including new products, packaging, public relations, media and creative agency management.
- Stretch yourself as you learn more about Brand Management @ Kellogg – Our ABM’s get the opportunity to learn and execute strategy with your cross-functional teammates. You will put your project management skills to use as you balance multiple projects with the help of your business partners.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor Degree
- Preferably in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies
- Analytics, Positioning, brand development, innovation and project leadership
- MBA, Master’s Degree or international equivalent
- Brand marketing experience combined with marketing innovation would be a plus
- Have a Consumer Packaged Goods background, perfect!
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods